Burn ISIS Flag Challenge (Part 2)

Yesterday’s burning of the ISIS flag was in solidarity with the people of Lebanon, who are threatened with arrest if they burn the actual ISIS flag (they can only burn flags with no religious words). I used a variation of the ISIS flag yesterday. Today I burned the actual ISIS flag. I hope others will post videos of them burning the ISIS flag. ISIS is probably the worst Islamist organization we have ever known.

About Rayan Zehn

I'm a political and social activist.
This entry was posted in Atheism and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Burn ISIS Flag Challenge (Part 2)

  1. Pingback: Burn ISIS Flag Challenge (Part 2) | Christians Anonymous

  2. David says:

    Basic human right. I call it God given right. This is why a republic is better then a democracy. Republics uphold basic God given rights to mankind, where a democracy, 51% of the people can vote to kill the other 49%.

    This flag tastes like burning……

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s